Essential Economics for HKDSE
has been revised in accordance with the fine-tuning and updating
of the Economics Curriculum and Assessment, which has been implemented
in S.4 from 2013/14 onwards.
The set of two books is intended to give students essential exercises
by providing ample questions and detailed explanations of answers.
Each of the two books covers the whole syllabus. In particular,
Book A is designed for students to tackle short and structure/essay-type
questions (Paper 2); while Book B is to tackle multiple choice questions
Main features of Book A are highlighted as below:
- Whole syllabus covered;
- Key definitions included;
- Illustrations demonstrated;
- Ample questions set;
- Mock examinations enclosed;
- Detailed answers comprised;
- Interesting cartoons added
- Past paper reference provided.